capital investment required
· Extensions with
voicemail feature unlimited usage and interoffice calling
for only $10
· If you have more than one office location you can access a pool of telephone lines from multiple locations to save money, and you can transfer calls between offices
· Automated attendant for call routing: "Press 1 for Sales, 2 for Support…" We can record the attendant announcement menu for you with a professional-sounding voice, or you can record your own menu.
· Flexible extension numbering: want 3-digit extensions, 4-digit extensions, 5-digit extensions? No problem.
· Standard and HD teleconferencing for up to 10 participants is included at no extra cost. HD conferencing makes voices easier to understand - hear everything!
· Unlimited-usage extensions with voicemail are only $10/month (compare to $25-$40/month) Some companies charge more than 5 cents per minute for everything you do with an extension: incoming and outgoing calls, voicemail retrieval, etc. With us, one low monthly flat-rate charge covers everything.
· Unlimited interoffice calling can take advantage of HD voice codecs. HD voice sounds better - crisper and clearer than conventional telephone calls. Many other codecs are supported, including G711 for the best possible voice quality.
· Virtually unlimited local and domestic long-distance calling: 8000 minutes (133 hours) of incoming calls plus 5000 minutes (83 hours) of outgoing calling are included with each DID/line per month at no extra charge. No more "Message units" on your bill! Only $35/month per line. Substantial quantity discounts are available for large line pools. We break out extensions and DIDs separately so you get exactly what you need and pay less.
· Music on hold, call and conference recording. We can replace the hold music with an advertisement for your company if you prefer. Just supply us with a recording or tell us what you want and we'll do the rest.
· Caller ID with name and Call Waiting. Always know who’s calling. Callers can still ring through while you’re on the line, even if all of your lines are in use.
· Each extension's voicemails may be forwarded to the email address of your choice if you prefer, perfect for notifications to standby personnel handling messages from after-hours emergency lines
· And while we're talking about those standby personnel... most smart phones with data plans can become extensions on the system and make and receive calls to/from your telephone line pool without disclosing mobile phone numbers to customers or clients. Your business line number is all that will show on the called party's CallerID
· Find-Me/Follow-Me and Ring Group features may be configured so that desk phones will ring first, followed by wireless phones, etc.
· Call center FIFO (First-In First-Out) queues: “There are 3 callers ahead of you…”
· Fax to email. You can designate an extension for faxes and the system will forward any faxes received to the email address of your choice
· ZRTP call security is supported at no extra charge. Calls between two endpoints supporting ZRTP are more secure than wireline calls
· The service is fully managed - there’s no “phone guy” to pay. We'll do the initial configuration for free and there's no charge for up to 5 adds/moves/changes per month; tell us what you want and we'll take care of the configuration from our end. New employee? No problem.
· Web interface for configuration and voicemail access if you want it. If you prefer to manage your own configuration, we can provide access to an easy-to-use web interface and still help you with the tricky stuff.
· Flexibility - need something else that you don't see here? Call us. There's a good chance that we can do it.
· Reliability you can count on - we peer with multiple carriers for redundancy and we can forward your calls to a wireless phone or another number if you have a problem at your site or your internet service goes down.
· Finally, there's no contract. You can take your business elsewhere with no penalty if our service isn't right for you. We believe that if you need a contract to keep your customers, there's probably something wrong with your service.
Your telephone service is the
lifeline of your business, don't get stuck in a contract
with a company you can't count on. Try us and see why
more and more businesses are turning to us for telephone
Call us, we can help! (410) 921-6550
Copyright 2019 Vintage Telecom, a division of Q Systems